My Guide Website?
Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Day Tour from Krakow149 Reviews
Escape the city for a day and visit a charming mountain resort in the Tatra Mountains. Discover delicious local cuisine, amazing views and experience the unique atmosphere of Poland's winter capital.
- Enjoy a day tour to the winter capital of Poland
- See the best examples of traditional wooden houses
- Explore the charming resort town of Zakopane at your own pace
DescriptionStart your day trip in the morning where you will be picked up at the reception of your hotel. Enjoy a 2-hour drive to the lovely village of Zakopane while your English-speaking driver provides commentary along the way. After arriving in Zakopane, you'll have 5 hours of free time to explore the village on your own. You can try delicious Polish cuisine, or visit the local market to admire the creations of Polish craftsmen and try the popular smoked cheese. Enter a wooden villa built in a traditional architectural style, or walk through the picturesque streets — the choice is yours. Select the option including tickets for the funicular railway and travel to the top of Gubałówka mountain. Enjoy the view of the village and admire the peaks of the Polish Tatra Mountains around you. During your visit, the driver will wait for you, and after 5 hours you travel back to Krakow together. Alternatively, choose the option which includes tickets for 2.5 hours in Chochołów Thermal Pools or the other option which includes guided visits to Gubałówka Mountain, Wielka Krokiew Ski Jump, and a Wooden Mansion built in a traditional architectural style.
IncludesTransport to and from your accommodation in Krakow Comfortable air-conditioned car Live commentary on board Funicular railway tickets (if option selected) Chochołów Thermal Pools (if option selected) Gubałówka Mountain tour (if option selected) Wielka Krokiew Ski Jump tour (if option selected) Wooden Mansion tour (if option selected)
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please note that temperatures in the mountain are lower than in other regions so please dress appropriately