- Stroll along charming cottage-lined streets on the Zakopane promenade
- Climb up through forest to Gubałówka viewpoint on a cable railway car
- Admire Zakopane nestled in the Tatras mountains from the Gubałówka viewpoint
- Enjoy a tasting of traditional cheese and local alcoholic drinks
- Discover the charming Krupówki Street, the heart of Zakopane
Discover the highlights of Zakopane on this day tour from Krakow. Take the Gubałówka cable car to admire panoramic views, stroll down the charming Krupówki in the center of town, try local food, and relax with an optional trip to the thermal baths.
Depart Krakow and discover the beauty of the Tatras Mountains. Enjoy one of the most beautiful views in Zakopane by taking the cable car to Gubałówka. Admire the views of the High Tatras after visiting the lodge and tasting local cheese and vodka.
Visit Krupówki, the most popular promenade in the heart of our Winter Capital, where you can try local dishes from traditional restaurants (cost not included). Feel the atmosphere of the mountain region and enjoy sightseeing, shopping, and relaxing at the foot of the Tatra Mountains.
After the ride in Zakopane, take a break to rest and relax in the thermal bath. Enjoy outdoor and indoor pools, slides, jacuzzis, and much more in the heart of the mountains.
Pickup and drop-off from a central meeting point
Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Gubałówka Cable Railway ticket
Thermal bath entry ticket (if option selected)
Cheese and local vodka tasting
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund