My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau: Entrance Ticket and Live Tour Guide56 Reviews
Witness the horrors of Auschwitz Birkenau with a fully guided tour of both camps with transportation between the two.
- Benefit from the knowledge of your licensed guide
- See the remains of the world's largest concentration camp
- Witness evidence of Nazi crimes
- Hear about the lives of prisoners and their conditions
DescriptionGain an insight into the extent of the biggest human tragedy in history with a guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau. Either make your own way to the site to begin your tour or choose the option with a round-trip shuttle service from and to Krakow - allowing you 4 hours to explore the site. Begin your tour at the entrance to Auschwitz I, where you will receive your entrance ticket. Then, in the company of a licensed guide, explore the remains of the Nazi camp's barracks, watchtowers, and crematoriums. You will also witness evidence of the Nazi crimes here and listen to stories of the everyday lives of prisoners. Afterward, board a comfortable shuttle bus that will transport you to Auschwitz II Birkenau. Here, pay your respects to the victims of the Holocaust at the memorial site and witness gas chambers and the remains of the railway which transported prisoners to the camps.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Headphones Entrance tickets Online booking fee
- During this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the 2nd part at Birkenau Memorial Place, so please dress appropriately
- At the entrance, you might be asked to confirm your identity as visitors lists are sent to the museum in advance
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times