My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour from Katowice with Private Transfers7 Reviews
Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the horrific history of Auschwitz-Birkenau with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets for a group tour
- Learn about WWII history, the Holocaust and the people responsible for it
- See the original prison barracks, gas chambers, museum exhibits, and more
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Katowice
DescriptionBook private transfers from Katowice to Auschwitz-Birkenau and take a group tour of the largest of the German Nazi concentration camps and extermination centers. Step back in time and learn more about one of the darkest chapters in European history. See the WWII site where over 1.1 million men, women and children lost their lives. Spend 6 hours discovering Auschwitz-Birkenau from Katowice. Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of Holocaust, human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. Follow an official guide to the main sights and buildings, and learn about the terrible events that took place in different areas of the camp. During the guranteed 3,5-hour group tour of both the original concentration camp site and the extermination center you will discover the truth about Holocaust. The tour will be conducted in only 1 languages and headphones will be provded to hear the guide clearly. For your convenience we provide skip-the-line tickets and private car transfers from your accommodation in Katowice.
IncludesAuschwitz-Birkenau from Katowice by Private Car Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the–line tickets for a 3,5-hour group tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Site Group size limited to 30 people, headsets in Auschwitz Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Katowice
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You are advised to bring a packed lunch to save time, however, there is a small café to by snacks at the Museum
- You will enjoy private transfer to and from Auschwitz, but only official museum guides can lead tour groups inside the museum
- Please note that due to preserving historical authenticity, people with disabilities may find it difficult to move around in the museum.
- Wheelchairs are available from the Visitor Service Center if they have been reserved in advance