My Guide Website?
Krakow: Energylandia Entry Ticket and Round-Trip Transport7 Reviews
Get ready for a fun-filled trip to Energylandia, Poland’s biggest amusement park. Enjoy a stress-free visit with round-trip transfer from Krakow.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Poland's biggest amusement park, Energylandia
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transportation from Krakow
- Explore the park's four thematic zones
- Ride some of Europe's tallest and fastest rollercoasters
- Make unforgettable memories with your friends and family
DescriptionThe day begins at the meeting point in central Krakow, then departs the city on the 1-hour journey to Zator, home to Poland’s biggest amusement park, Energylandia. Covering 35-hectacres, the park offers fun for all ages, including 75 state-of-the-art rides, attractions, and much more. Upon arrival at the park, the adventure begins. Spend the day exploring the park’s four thematic zones, Fairytale Land, Family Zone, Extreme Zone, and Water Park. There’s also an epic amusement arcade which boasts 20 interactive games, 4 stages, a 7D cinema, and a gadget store. The park has more than 7 kilometers of carefully designed pathways which make navigating the attractions quick and easy. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite from all the fun, enjoy a well-deserved rest and a bite to eat at one of the park’s many restaurants, cafés, and bars. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to Krakow.
IncludesRound-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle from Krakow English-speaking driver Skip-the-ticket-line entry to Energylandia (if option selected) Approximately 7 hours of free time at Energylandia
- Departure from Energylandia back to Krakow: 17:45 Apr-Jun & Sep-Oct. 18:45 Jul-Aug
- The child's ticket is only valid for children up to 1.40 meters tall
- Please note, that some attractions are not recommended for pregnant women
- Prior to entering the park, all persons are obliged to read Energylandia's Regulations for The Guests of Family Amusement Park and observe its provisions
- Persons who are under the influence of drugs, psychotropic substances, or other intoxicants, or those who behave aggressively, or against whom a penalty was previously imposed banning them from entry to the amusement park, will not be let into the park
- A temporary prohibition to enter the amusement park may be imposed by the owner in the event dictated by the safety of other guests of the amusement park, against a person who has grossly violated the regulations or the law on the premises of the amusement park
- Persons who are on the register of sex offenders will not be permitted entry to the park