My Guide Website?
Krakow: National Museum in Krakow Ticket (3-Day Krakow Card)1 Reviews
Get access to the permanent galleries of the National Museum in Krakow with this easy-to-use entrance card. The card allows entry to 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the second largest display of military articles of historical interest
- Admire nearly 4,000 exhibits in the gallery of Decorative Art
- Visit the oldest museum in Poland
- Get access to 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days with an unique card
DescriptionDiscover the two permanent galleries of the National Museum in Krakow with this simple entrance ticket. Visit the gallery 'Arms and Uniforms in Poland,' on the ground floor of the Museum. This is the second largest exhibition in Poland that exhibits early militaria. Walk through over 2,000 exhibits covering military history from the Middle Ages to World War II. Stroll through the gallery 'Decorative Art' to see objects arranged in chronological order from the Early Middle Ages to the Art Nouveau period. Stroll through its collection of gold, fabrics, clothing, furniture, ceramics, glassware, and musical instruments. In addition to the museum mentioned above, you get access to 37 other museums in Krakow for 3 days, which you can visit for free with the Krakow card. The museums included in the City Pass include: 1. Schindlers Factory 2. Main Market Square Underground 3. Polish Aviation Museum 4. Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) 5. City Defence Walls Krakow 6. Archaeological Museum Krakow 7. Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences 8. Czartoryski Museum 9. The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum 10. The Zwierzyniec House 11. The Jozef Mehoffer House 12. St. Adalbert's Church Underground 13. St. Mary’s Church 14. History of Photography Museum 15. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office 16. History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum 17. The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace 18. The Old Synagogue 19. The Archdiocese Museum 20. The Szołayski House 21. The Hipolit House 22. Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec 24. The Main Building of the National Museum 25. Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlowka 26. The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum 27. Pomorska Street 28. Celestat 29. MOCAK 30. Town Hall Tower 31. Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice 32. Galicja Jewish Museum 33. The Barbican 34. The Eagle Pharmacy 35. The Krzysztofory Palace 36. Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen. Emil Fieldorf Nil 37. The Jan Matejko House 38. Kopiec Kościuszki
IncludesEntrance ticket for the National Museum in Krakow Entrance to 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days
- The City Card entitles holders to free entry to 39 museums in Krakow. The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated. Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation The last admission to other exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close Some of the museums are closed on Mondays You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider