My Guide Website?
Krakow: Niedzica Castle and Thermal Baths Day Trip
Visit one of Poland's most picturesque castles, Niedzica Castle, on this day trip from Krakow. Unwind with a soak in thermal baths which overlook the stunning Tatra Mountains.
- Step into a fairytale at the lakeside Niedzica Castle in the Pieniny mountains
- Explore the 14th-century Niedzica Castle with the help your guide booklet
- Relax at Terma Bania with a soak in heated pools of mineral-rich water
- Marvel at stunning views of the Tatra mountains as you simmer in a thermal pool
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Krakow
DescriptionDiscover Niedzica castle which is nestled on the shores of Czorsztyn Lake in the Pieniny mountains on this guided day trip with hotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow. Relax in thermal baths with sweeping views of the Tatra Mountains. Be picked up at your accommodation in the city of Krakow. Hop aboard a spacious and climate-controlled vehicle and take in Poland's scenic countryside on the drive to the Niedzica Castle. Step into this piece of history that belonged to Hungary families until the end of WWII. Have time to explore this 14th defensive castle using the provided guide book in English. Continue to Terma Bania where you can soothe your muscles in the complex's indoor and outdoor recreational swimming pools that are filled with mineral-rich water with a temperature of 34 - 38 degrees Celsius. Take in views of the Tatra Mountains as you soak. Once you've thoroughly relaxed, return to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Niedzica Castle entry Castle guide booklet in English Thermal pool entry tickets
- Hotel pickup will be between 7 AM and 11 AM and you can decided what the exact pickup time is on the day before the tour