Krakow: Oskar Schindler Factory Guided Tour968 Reviews
Immortalized in the Steven Spielberg film "Schindler’s List", Oskar Schindler's factory is a place to learn about the plight of Polish Jews in World War II. See original artifacts from the time and hear stories of Kraków's residents.
- Learn the story of Kraków during World War II at Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum
- Trace the inspiring story of the industrialist who saved the lives of more than 1,000 people
- Compare the history of World War II with everyday life in Nazi-occupied Kraków
DescriptionJourney back to the dark days of World War II and learn the inspiring story of Oskar Schindler at Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum. Enter a modern museum devoted to the wartime experiences of the 5-year Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Located in the former enamel factory of the industrialist who famously saved the lives of over 1,000 people during the Holocaust, the site and story were brought into the limelight by Steven Spielberg's 1993 Oscar-winning movie 'Schindler's List.' Still on the site of the original administrative building of the factory on Lipowa Street, the museum tells the individual histories of Kraków's wartime inhabitants, the fate of the Jews and the city’s underground resistance to the Nazi occupation. See archival documents and photographs of the time, and listen to radio and film recordings that bring the story to life. Admire period artifacts and marvel at the dynamic multimedia installations in the museum.
IncludesGuided tour through Schindler's Factory Museum
- Please note that the content of the museum and tour is largely based on Polish occupation in World War II, rather than solely on Schindler or the 1993 movie
- Last admission to the exhibition is 1.5 hours before closing time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY