My Guide Website?
Krakow: Sightseeing Cruise on the Vistula River163 Reviews
This boat tour offers you a completely new way of getting to know Krakow. Relax as you float down the Vistula River on a modern vessel and take in many of Krakow's most beautiful highlights along the way.
- Marvel all the most important places in Krakow from Vistula River
- Admire the fantastic views of Wawel Castle
- See Krakow from a new perspective as you float down the river
DescriptionExplore Krakow from the Vistula River — the Queen of Polish Rivers — on a sightseeing cruise. Sail past landmarks such as Kościuszko Mound, Wawel Castle, Church on the Rock, and the Monastery of the Norbertan Sisters while hearing about the city's legends from your guide. The heated deck and comfortable leather sofas of the modern boat will make you feel at home even on cold days. On warmer days, you're invited to the observation deck to enjoy the beautiful views while spending time outdoors. Listen to the history of Krakow from the boat's modern overhead sound system in Polish and English. Take in all the major the sights of the city, such as Skałka Church, Royal Wawel Castle, the former House of Pope John Paul II, Norbertine Monastery, Kościuszko Mound, Cricoteka, and The 6 Bridges.
IncludesRiver cruise with commentary Tour guide Water
- The catamaran has a closed deck, open observation deck, toilet, and bar
- Group and private options are available for this activity