Krakow: Skip-the-Line Wawel Castle and Hill Guided Tour1 Reviews
See the State Rooms in Wawel Castle, and experience the rich heritage of the rule of Polish Kings. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets to avoid a long queue and learn its history from a licensed live guide. It’s must-do while visiting Krakow!
- Follow a local expert guide and see why Wawel Castle was admitted to UNESCO-list
- Visit a top attraction in Krakow: the Wawel Castle State Rooms
- Enjoy a tour in a small group of up to 15 people, and avoid other crowded tours
- Avoid long queues and use skip-the-line tickets to save over 2 hours
- See what luxury and wealth meant centuries ago for Polish Kings inside the State Rooms
DescriptionGet an excellent lesson on Wawel Castle and see inside the State Rooms with a local expert guide. Skip the line easily with fast track ticketed entrance to Wawel Castle and save 2-3 hours, leaving you to see as much as you can. Enjoy a small-group experience of no more than 15 participants as you discover Wawel Castle. First, admire the beauty of Wawel Hill and the courtyard. See the defensive walls, giant gates, and towers which served as protection for this important site. Inside the castle, visit the State Rooms which house a variety of exhibitions with historical artifacts dating back to Medieval times. Explore the elegant rooms which have hosted many important royal and political figures throughout the centuries, such as King Zygmunt III and Wladyslaw Lokietek. Discover ancient paintings, amazing furniture, and stunning tapestries as you learn about the history of the castle with your guide. One of the rooms has an extraordinary ceiling - remember to look up and see 30 sculptures of heads placed in the roof. Hear interesting stories about events which took place in these halls, as your knowledgeable licensed guide will tell you everything!
Includes2-hour tour of Wawel Castle Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms Expert English-speaking guide Sightseeing in a small, well-organized group of up to 15 people
- Please check your email the day before the tour in order to receive important information
- Please note that this is a group tour which means that other participants may join
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability