My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Galicia Jewish Museum Private Tour in Krakow
Discover Polish-Jewish history and heritage on a guided tour of the Galicia Jewish Museum in Krakow. Skip-the-line tickets are included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Galicia Jewish Museum with the Jewish History Expert Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the museum
- Learn about Jewish culture, religion and the Holocaust
- Explore the Old Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz (3 and 4-hour options only)
- Visit the historic Tempel Synagogue (4-hour option only)
DescriptionVisit one of a kind museum which presents large collections of Jewish heritage. It’s one of the biggest in Europe. Walk through fascinating exhibitions with very knowledgeable guide who uncover for you facts of Jews which you could miss. Find out how their life looked like, how they survived Holocaust and what they accomplished in Krakow. The Galicia Jewish Museum exists to commemorate the victims of the Holocaust and celebrate the Jewish culture, presenting Jewish history from a new perspective. Inside museum you will find many internationally acclaimed photo collections. The Museum also shows an exciting range of temporary exhibitions, both curated in-house and sourced from around the world. The building itself is interesting, it has a light, contemporary, post-industrial feel and it used as a mill before the war. You can also extend your tour to 3 hours where you will explore fully the Kazimierz District - which is authentic district of Jews from the past. Here you will see architecture characteristic of Jewish culture, adorable small alleys, great synagogues and enjoy commentary from your private local guide. Here also is located Tempel Synagogue, you cannot miss this one as the interior is what visitors should see. Excellent decorations, fantastic gold elements and solemn atmosphere. You can enter this one if you choose 4-hours option.
IncludesPrivate tour of the Galicia Jewish Museum, Kazimierz District and Tempel Synagogue (number of attractions depends on the selected option) Jewish History Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Skip-the-line tickets to Galicia Jewish Museum Walking tour of Kazimierz District (3 and 4-hour option only) Tickets to Tempel Synagogue (4-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Tour of Kazimierz and tickets to the Tempel Synagogue are not included in the 1,5-hour option.