My Guide Website?
Auschwitz and Birkenau Tour with Licensed Guide627 Reviews
Experience Auschwitz. It is a very meaningful and important place to understand what happened and have the opportunity to learn from it.
- Visit the most important place in the history of WW II
- See the remains of the death camps
- Learn about the history of the genocide
DescriptionBe collected from your accommodation and transported in an air-conditioned minivan. Visit KL Auschwitz 1. Walk through the iron gate bearing the notorious slogan Arbeit Macht Frei, which means Work Sets You Free. See 22 brick barracks, where hundreds of thousands of victims of the Holocaust were located in. The most chilling is block number 11, the so-called prison within the prison. Block 11 contained special torture chambers including dark chambers or standing cells where various punishments were inflicted to prisoners. The first extermination attempts using Zyklon B took place in this block. The only crematorium and gas chamber that are still standing are located at the end of the camp. After the visit to KL Auschwitz 1, travel in the minivan to KL Auschwitz 2 Birkenau. This part of the camp is 25 times larger than Auschwitz 1 and it was the largest of the death camps. Over 1 million people died here. Within the 62 mostly wooden barracks first designed as stables are the ruins of 4 crematoriums and gas chambers, which were destroyed by the Nazis in an effort to hide the evidence of their crimes. End your visit at the Memorial and pay your respects to all of the victims of the genocide.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan English-speaking driver Entrance fees English-speaking local guide Headset Booklet available in different languages
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14 years old
- In case of bookings made over 1 month in advance pick-up time can be changed. You will be informed by phone or email in the event of any changes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now