Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Group Tour
Auschwitz was the largest German Nazi Concentration Camp and Death Camp in Europe. It is now a solemn place of memory and reflection, and serves as an important reminder of the significance of humanity.
- Visit the Auschwitz Museum of the German Nazi Concentration Camp
- See the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
DescriptionAuschwitz-Birkenau Museum is one of the most important relics of the Holocaust. It was the largest German Nazi concentration camp and death camp in Europe, visited by over a million people annually. It serves an important function today to remind both individuals and societies to never again repeat the same horrors. On this guided tour with private transportation, you will have an opportunity to experience this unique place. You will meet your guide at a location chosen by you, either in or near Krakow at your convenience. You will visit both KL Auschwitz I, where you spend approximately 2 hours visiting the site, with a 15 minute break, and KL Auschwitz II – Birkenau, 2.5 km further, where you spend approximately 1 hour. You will see blocks with exhibitions, the central jail of the camp, the wall of death, gas chambers and crematoria in Auschwitz, wooden and brick barracks, the ramp of selections and the road of death, the ruins of gas chambers and crematorium in Birkenau, and a monument devoted to all victims.
IncludesA English-speaking guide Door-to-door pickup and drop-off Comfortable and modern van or coach bus Food and drinks
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Other places may be visited additionally or instead, for example, a visit to the area of former KL Auschwitz III – Monowitz, or a visit to the palace of Hans Frank. Please advise your tour operator upon booking this tour
- On the same day this tour is often combined with the Salt Mine, Krakow Sightseeing, and the John Paul II Route • If you have any other questions, requests, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the tour operator
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability