My Guide Website?
Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Full-Day Tour with Personal Driver15 Reviews
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau on a 7-hour tour with a private driver. Pay tribute to thousands of victims who died at the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest of the Nazi concentration camps
- See the original buildings of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- Learn from a licensed professional guide
- Take advantage of a round-trip private transfer from Kraków in a comfortable minivan
DescriptionVisit the largest and most significant symbol of the Holocaust on a full-day tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp. You will be driven to the camps from Krakow in a comfortable private car with your own personal driver on this tour. The tour will last around 7 hours and will start in Auschwitz – the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany, located approximately 60 kilometers west of Krakow. A 3-hour guided tour will allow you to imagine the scale of the mass extermination. The moving tour will incorporate several parts, from seeing the former gas chambers to the piles of clothes that the people were stripped off when they arrived at the camps. After a short break, go to Birkenau, where you and your guide will spend another hour. After the trip, your private chauffeur can drop you off at your hotel, or anywhere along the way to Krakow city center. If you'd like to add a private tour of Krakow's Jewish Quarter, Krakow's Ghetto, or both, you can select this option when booking. Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration camp from World War II. Pay tribute to thousands of victims who died there.
IncludesEntrance fees and a guided group tour Door-to-door transportation (free hotel or apartment pick-up and drop off) Insurance English-speaking driver at your disposal during the day A live tour guide at Auschwitz and Birkenau with headsets
- You will be informed of the exact starting time at least 1 or 2 days before the tour
- Please note, that you are not permitted to enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with large bags or backpacks. The maximum size permitted is 30cm x 20cm x 10cm.
- Between visiting the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, there is not enough time for lunch, so please bring a snack or something to eat with you if you think you will get hungry.
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please advise if you require a child car seat
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended