Chocholow: Thermal Baths14 Reviews
Relax and unwind in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below the ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
- Dip into warm outdoor swimming pools
- Improve your health in the Healing Zone
- Relax in the saunas
- Receive a small free souvenir to bring home, traditional cottage cheese
DescriptionChocholowska Baths are the largest thermal complex in Podhale. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters and submerged rocks, emit beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium and sodium.Relax in the 8 whirlpool pools of thermal water with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. Dip in the swimming pool brine bath or outdoor swimming pools, all with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. The outdoor pools offer fun activities such as the Wild River, water basketball and volleyball, massage jets, waterfalls, volcano, geysers of air, water walls, grid swings and climbing water. Ride down an inflatable double slide, a pontoon slide and seasonal slide with a trap door (open from March 27 to November 15 weather permitting). There is also a steam bath suitable for children. Relax in the salt cave or 'Textile' dry sauna, for those who do not want to use the regular steam sauna. The Chocholowska Baths also has a beautiful Highlander Cottage sauna observation deck (subject to events). The cooling pool on the terrace is a perfect treat to revitalize your energy. In addition, you can indulge in the Chocholowska Baths restaurant during your visit.
IncludesHotel or meeting point pick-up (depending on option chosen) Professional English speaking driver Tickets to pools Food or drinks Tickets to spa and massage area Entrance to saunas
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and flip flops
- If your child is less than 150cm tall, please inform the supplier so that a child seat can be arranged • The duration of your visit to the baths depends on your ticket. Daytime morning entry tickets are valid for 3 hours, evening entry tickets are valid for 2.5 hours, and full day entry tickets are valid for 8 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability