My Guide Website?
Family Tour of Krakow Old Town with Sweets Factory & Cruise6 Reviews
Make history fun on a family-friendly walking tour of Krakow Old Town. Search for the Wawel Dragon, visit a sweets factory, and have fun at Historyland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the highlights of Krakow Old Town with a friendly Private Guide
- Enjoy a tour program tailored to kids, with fun stories, riddles and tasks
- Look for the mythical Dragon from the Wawel Hill
- Taste and see how sweets are made by hand (3 and 4-hour tours only)
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the scenic Vistula River (4-hour tour only)
DescriptionJoin us on a fun and exciting family outing in the historic Krakow Old Town and keep your kids entertained with amazing attractions and activities. Enjoy a tour program tailored to kids of any age and immerse yourself in local legends and fairytales. Let us take you on a family adventure in Krakow! Book a 2-hour walking tour for families with children. This experience will be filled with amazing sights and fun activities that will introduce your kids to Polish history, culture and notable personalities. The walking route will start at the Barbican and follow the historic Royal Route along the Floriańska street, where your friendly Private Guide will entertain you with stories about Polish kings and knights who walked this trail after victorious battles. You will explore the Main Main Square and learn about the medieval merchants who did business at the stunning Cloths Hall (Sukiennice). You will see the old Town Hall Tower and St Mary’s Basilica, which is famous for its hourly trumpet calls from the Gothic watchtower. Walking up to the Wawel Royal Castle, you will pass by many beautiful palaces and churches, such as the ornate Church of Saints Peter and Paul. At the Wawel Hill, your kids will join a quest to find the statue of the legendary fire-breathing Wawel Dragon. Choose a 3-hour option to enrich your experience with a visit to the smallest factory of sweets in the world. Here, both children and adults will enjoy a show-how of the complete process of hand-making candies and lollipops with fun, colorful patterns. Discover the secrets of this traditional craft and feel the tempting airborne aroma of caramel. At the end of the production show you will have a chance to try still warm sweets and receive a small packet of candies! Choose a 4-hour option to see the Old Town, visit a sweet factory, and take a cruise on Vistula River! A sightseeing cruise is a great attraction for families, offering a new perspective of the city with a breath of fresh air. You will see highlights such as the Norbertine Sisters Monastery, Salwador, Grunwaldzki Bridge, Kazimierz, Bernatka, Cricoteka, and more. We provide skip-the-line tickets and an audio guide for the cruise.
IncludesPrivate Family-Friendly Tour of Krakow Old Town Highlights with Sweets Factory and Cruise (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the selected language Free admission to a show at the sweets factory Ciuciu Cukier Artist (3 and 4-hour options only) Tickets for a 1-hour cruise on Vistula River with audio guide (4-hour option only) Pickup from accommodation located in the Old Town
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly. If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of the Barbakan Krakowski, Basztowa, 30-547 Krakow Please arrive on time as delays may cause you to miss your cruise departure time. Your Private Guide will not join you on the cruise. You will be escorted all the way to the pier/dock and given your cruise ticket with all the necessary information.