From Krakow: Auschwitz II-Birkenau Tour with Transportation48 Reviews
Visit Birkenau Camp, the biggest former Nazi concentration camp in Oświęcim City. See the area of Monowitz camp (Auschwitz III) and make a stop at Alte Judenrampe.
- Visit Birkenau, the largest area of Holocaust
- Learn an important lesson from history
- Discover Monowiz, a forgotten area of holocaust
- Experience a controversial and moving exhibition - Fountain of Tears
DescriptionStarting time of the tour is between 8:30 - 9:00 AM and the whole tour takes around 7 – 8 hours. On the way to the Museum, you’ll watch a 45-minute documentary film titled “The liberation of Auschwitz”, that is an introduction to what you’re going to see in the museum. Firstly, stop at “Altejudenrampe” - a historical wagon from which victims were lead to a gas chamber in Birkenau. Then, visit “Fountain of Tears” - an artistic expression of the connection between Holocaust and the crucifixion of Jesus. Upon arrival at Birkenau, you’ll get a guide book, which will serve you as a local guide. You’ll have 2.5 hours time for the visit. Take your time and contemplate all the terrifying events that happened in Birkenau. On the way back, pass through Auschwitz III-Monowitz. A subcamp of Auschwitz, where prisoners were forced to do extremely hard work at a synthetic rubber fabric.
IncludesPick up and drop-off from Krakow Stop at Monowitz concentration camp and Altejudenrampe (old unloading ramp) Visit with an audio guide to sculpture exhibition 'Fountain of Tears' Unguided 2.5-hour visit to Birkenau camp (Auschwitz II) Tour guide Entrance to Auschwitz I Food or drink Gratuities
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- You must behave appropriately and respectfully because this is a place where mass extermination of human life took place
- There is a maximum number of people per group of 20
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now