My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz & Salt Mine Tour w/ Personal Driver19 Reviews
Journey through history on a day trip from Krakow and benefit from the services of a private driver for about 10 hours. Pay your respects to victims of the Holocaust at Auschwitz-Birkenau and see the rock-carved chapels of Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Visit the sobering memorial to the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- See heartbreaking artifacts from the Holocaust
- Marvel at the salt chapels and contemporary salt carvings at Wieliczka Salt Mine
DescriptionDepart Krakow and travel to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum to explore the horrific concentration camps used by the Nazis during World War II. Learn the tragic story about the mass extermination that took place at the camps, and see heart-breaking artifacts that date back to the days of the Holocaust. Discover monuments to the tragedy, including original buildings still standing as a sober reminder of the terrible events. Learn more about the history of the camps from an official museum guide. Visit both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, located just 3 kilometers apart, and then get some free time for lunch. Your driver will recommend you a good restaurant. Next, learn more about salt mining at Poland's oldest salt mine, where a licensed museum guide will lead you around the salt chambers at Wieliczka Salt Mine. See magnificent chapels carved from the salt and incredible salt carvings by contemporary artists.
IncludesPick-up and drop off English-speaking licensed guide at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum English-speaking licensed guide at Wieliczka Salt Mine Entry tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine Insurance Personal driver at your disposal Additional coats or clothes for Wieliczka Salt Mine
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- This tour does not include a private guide and you will visit Salt Mine and Auschwitz Memorial Museum with an organized group
- You will be required to climb 800 steps at the salt mine, including 350 steps to descend to the 1st level
- You can book lunch at a recommended restaurant after your visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum if you prefer. You private driver is at your disposal
- The tour usually starts between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. You will be informed of your exact pick-up time at least 2 days in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now