From Krakow: Częstochowa 'Black Madonna' Private Tour1 Reviews
Visit the Pauline Monastery in Częstochowa and see the "Black Madonna" on this illuminating private tour. Enjoy guidance in the language of your choice and have the chance to explore the town.
- Explore the magnificent Pauline Monastery in Częstochowa
- Marvel at the world-famous 'Black Madonna' in the chapel of The Virgin of Jasna Góra
- Stroll around Częstochowa at a leisurely pace, and enjoy the exclusivity of a private tour
DescriptionDiscover the religious history of Częstochowa and marvel at the famous 'Black Madonna' on this 6 to 8-hour private tour. Enjoy comfortable hotel pickup and drop-off from Krakow, and exclusive guidance around Częstochowa's Pauline Monastery in the language of your choice. This historical tour includes the beautiful chapel of The Virgin of Jasna Góra, which houses the icon of 'The Black Madonna', and the majestic Church of The Holy Cross. Gaze at these ornate religious treasures and marvel at the defensive structures that surround the monastery, such as its imposing gates and bastions. After or before your visit to the monastery, you can take your time to walk around town or have a meal. Your driver will be waiting for you when you are ready to return to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live guide in Częstochowa Private transportation Lunch and snacks
- This tour is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Russian, Croatian and Slovak
- Entrance time (and pickup time) depends on the availability of the guide on the selected day
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please wear modest clothing, such as full-length trousers and a long-sleeved shirt
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY