My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Morskie Oko Lake Tour and Thermal Baths Visit
Discover the wonders of Poland outside of Krakow on this full-day adventure. Begin with a 2 hour walk to the stunning Morskie Oko Lake and soak up breathtaking views, then unwind and relax in the thermal waters at Chocholowska Baths.
- Marvel at the beauty of nature on a two hour walk to Morskie Oko Lake
- Admire panoramic views of the lake and the impressive Tatra Mountains
- Unwind in the thermal and mineral-rich waters at Chocholowska Baths
- Make use of the baths' selection of fun water activities
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off in Krakow and receive a free gift
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your hotel in Krakow and heads off towards Morskie Oko Lake, also known as the Eye of the Sea. To reach the lake, enjoy a two hour walk through stunning scenic landscapes and admire epic views of the Tatra Mountains. Upon arrival, admire this magnificent lake, formed by glaciers, and see the array of flora and fauna that live here. After your visit to the lake, relax at the popular Chocholowska Baths. Unwind in one of the 8 thermal pools and soak up the benefits of the water's rich minerals, including sulfur, calcium, and magnesium. Marvel at views of the sprawling mountain landscape as you let the stresses of everyday life melt away. There’s plenty of fun to be had at the baths too, including water basketball, waterfalls, water walls, swings, inflatable slides, and more. There’s also a child-friendly steam bath. At the end of an action-packed day, enjoy drop-off back to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow Entrance to Morskie Oko Lake Entrance to Chocholowska Baths Drinking water Food and drinks Spa and massage services Entry to the saunas Gratuities
- • Please note, the drive from Krakow to the starting point of the walk is approximately two hours, depending on traffic. The walk to reach Morskie Oko Lake is also two hours, both ways • Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes • Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops for the thermal baths
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now