My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Guided Tour714 Reviews
Explore one of the world’s oldest operating salt mines on a 4-hour tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine, with round-trip transfers from Krakow. Learn about the salt mining industry and walk through a subterranean landscape of art, salt statues, and more.
- Walk through the magnificent chambers of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Discover one of the world's oldest salt mines
- See saline lakes and statues made entirely from salt
- Go to the subterranean church of the Chapel of the Blessed Kinga
- Marvel at chandeliers and religious figurines sculpted in salt