From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour with Private Transport2 Reviews
Take a truly unique tour of a UNESCO heritage listed site and visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Explore the underground chambers of this mysterious structure and marvel at the naturally occurring shapes and structures 140-meters under the surface.
- Enjoy a half-day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Receive personal attention from your English speaking driver
- Descend 460 feet (140 m) underground
- Experience the totally unique atmosphere and chambers with statues made of salt
DescriptionStart your tour from your hotel where your English-speaking tour guide will meet you according to the time of your booking. After a short meet and greet take a scenic 40-minute drive to the Wieliczka Salt Mine where your adventure begins. Once you arrive in Wieliczka you will take an exhilarating walk downstairs, covering 64-meters, at which point you will have a personal session with a guide who will inform you of all safety regulations and health information for your mine visit. Next, your English-speaking guide will take you 140-metres underground for a 2.5 hour tourist walk. The walk will span almost 3 kilometres. Along the way you will have the chance to witness many unique chambers, carvings and statues made of salt. At the end of your walk you will have the chance to stop by the souvenir shop or purchase a bite to eat at the snack bar. After taking the high-speed lift up to the surface you will be returned to your hotel in Kracow.
IncludesFree hotel pick up, free hotel drop off Transportation by air-conditioned car English-speaking driver Live tour commentary provided by the expert speaking guide Entrance to the Wieliczka Salt Mine Food and drinks Photography fees (optional)
- Please provide accommodation information when booking to be picked up directly from your accommodation address. Otherwise, you will be awaited at Garbarska 2, Krakow
- Some hotels are situated in limited traffic areas and no direct pickup is possible. In that case, pickup is provided from the closest meeting point or hotel outside the restricted zone • Wieliczka Salt Mine tour is not recommended for participants with walking disabilities (there are 800 steps on the way) and for participants with claustrophobia
- Temperatures underground range between 52-60 degrees Fahrenheit (14-16 degrees Celsius) so please bring warm clothing
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the main cannot exceed dimensions: 35x20x20 cm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability