My Guide Website?
Krakow: 3-Hour Segway Supreme Tour67 Reviews
Explore Krakow on a guided Segway tour. Cruse down the medieval streets of the Old Town, head to the riverside, and get lost in charming alleys of the Kazimierz district.
- Explore the medieval streets of Old Town
- Cruise down the Wisła riverside
- Get lost in the charming alleys of the Jewish Quarter
- Glide past the Main Square, Wawel Castle and Jewish synagogues
- Taste the best Polish snacks (optional)
DescriptionUncover the secrets of Krakow on a guided Segaway tour. Trace the history of the city from the medieval times as the former capital of Poland to present times. Hear crazy stories about the kings who used to live in Wawel Castle and be introduced local life in the Jewish Quarter. Meet your guide and listen to a briefing that is designed to help you feel confident during your ride. Put on your high-quality safety gear and set off through the Old Town. Ride along the banks of the shimmering Vistula river. Take a trip to the Jewish Quarter and discover the culture on which it was based. Admire architecture and learn about what makes this part of the city so unique. Stop to purchase a delicious Polish snack along the way.
IncludesLicensed local tour guide Segway usage training Original Segways Safety gear Raincoats (in case of bad weather) Insurance
- Minimum weight is 35kg • Maximum weight is 120kg