Krakow: 5-Hour Mountain Biking Tour2 Reviews
Take a challenging ride through Poland’s network of biking trails on a top-quality mountain bike. Learn about Krakow’s history and geography from your guide and cover more than 30 kilometers.
- Marvel at the beautiful panoramas of Krakow from three different mounds
- Learn about the history of Podgorze district and see Plaszow concentration camp grounds
- Bike the trails in Podgorze and Las Wolski
DescriptionGet ready for a 30-kilometer trek for experienced bikers—the best way to see Poland’s natural beauty while getting in some biking and exercise at the same time. Ride all 3 mounds in this network of trails on a top-quality mountain bike. The first of the mounds is just next to Podgorze, your starting point, and the 2 others are in Las Wolski Forests. All 3 of them have beautiful views over the city and offer a challenging mountain biking experience. On the way between the first and second mound, your route will pass by Zakrzowek Lake, as well as Plaszow Concentration Camp. Take a moment out of your day to remember the events of WWII as your guide teaches you what happened at this location and how it shaped Poland's history. Carrying on, your guide will explain more about Krakow’s geography and history during the route as you experience the great outdoors in this beautiful country.
IncludesTop-quality Radon, Cube or Kross hard tail mountain bikes with RockShox Recon or Judy Forks Helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Accident insurance
- The ride is 30 kilometers long and covers a height difference of more than 500 meters. You will need to have some earlier road biking experience to feel comfortable on this ride.
- Please ensure your traveler's insurance covers mountain biking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability