My Guide Website?
Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau & Salt Mine Guided Tour in 1 Day!2066 Reviews
Learn about the Nazi atrocities at the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. Continue on with a tour of the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow by bus.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration camp
- Learn more about the history of the site from a knowledgable guide
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine and see the amazing chambers and original sculptures
DescriptionTake an inclusive tour from Krakow which includes visits to the solemn memorial sites at Auschwitz and Birkenau. The tour then continues with a visit to the salt mines. This 11-hour tour begins with pickup at your hotel in Krakow. A professional guide will be waiting for you at Auschwitz to show you around and tell you about the history of the memorial sites. After a short break, you will also visit Birkenau. Then, visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine after a 1-hour lunch break. You’ll be accompanied by a local guide who will tell you about the history of the mine. You’ll see some incredible chambers, original sculptures, and authentic miner workplaces. Following the tour you’ll return to your hotel, arriving at around 8:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned minibus Admission tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Admission tickets to the Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camps Guided tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- You cannot enter the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum with large bags or backpacks; the maximum size permitted is 20x30 cm