My Guide Website?
Krakow: City Tour By Electric Car & Wawel Hill Audio Guide3 Reviews
Discover the City in an eco-friendly electric car. Explore Wawel Hill on your own with an audio-guided tour.
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn the history to one of the most important Castles in Poland
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots in 2 hours
DescriptionGet to know Krakow and its history. Visit Wawel Castle, many gorgeous churches, the Bishop's Palace, the Jagiellonian University, and many other historical buildings in Old Town Explore the Jewish Quarters and see breathtaking Christian Churches, old Jewish Synagogues, and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz. See the remains of the Ghetto’s walls and the Main Square. Afterward, visit Schindler's Factory Museum. Receive skip-the-line tickets (for an additional cost) have 1 hour to visit the factory on your own. After, you will be picked up from the factory and dropped off at the starting point. If you prefer not to visit the factory, you will go straight to the starting point. Begin the audio-guided tour of Wawel, starting from Tourist Information Grodzka 52A. Follow your audioguide to Kanonicza Street and to Wawel Hill via Herbowa Gate. Hear the role of every building on the Hill and its history behind it. Visit Wawel Hill, Main Courtyard, and Arcaded Courtyard. End the tour next to the Dragon’s Den.
IncludesElectric car tour audio guide in 8 different languages English-speaking driver Wawel Hill Audio guide in 7 different languages
- The Schindler’s Factory Museum is closed on holidays and technical days. In order to make sure the museum is open, please call or visit the museum's website
- You may use your own headphones for the audio guide