Krakow: Food Walking Tour72 Reviews
Savor the regional flavors of Poland on a 3-hour food tasting tour of Krakow. Learn about the local food culture. Hear stories about the Poles relationship to food in the venues that they frequent. Enjoy a tasting menu based on what’s in season.
- Visit authentic food venues in Krakow
- Sample tradtional Polish dishes
- Learn the history of Polish food and the eating habits of the Polish people
DescriptionSample the varied menus of the Poles on a 3-hour tasting tour of Krakow. Sample traditional Polish dishes at a variety of locations frequented by locals. Discover why the citizens of Krakow deem Polish cuisine the 2nd best brand to promote Poland abroad. Hear how much of Poland's exports are food produce, and how, despite the recent political situation, the number is growing! Learn what sorts of food are consumed, and how it is prepared and eaten. Journey through the history of Polish food, and learn about traditions passed down through generations. Go back to the roots of Polish cuisine, and eat like a local. During the tour you will try: bagels, sausage, pickled cucumber and cabbage, cheese, dumplings, sour rye soup, cake with coffee and a shot of homemade liquor.
IncludesLocal guide Food samples Small gift Map with food locations and suggestions Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Please present your printed voucher to your guide at the start of the tour
- The schedule of the tour depends on the restaurant and food market opening hours
- On each tour you will sample about 8 dishes, but the list of samples will vary depending on the time and date of the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability