My Guide Website?
Krakow: Full-Day Auschwitz-Birkenau Sightseeing Tour16 Reviews
Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps to learn about its inhumane history. Walk around at the harrowing sites at your leisure and learn the fate of the millions of victims of the Holocaust.
- Visit the largest concentration camp of the Nazi Holocaust at Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Go to the original barracks and see where the prisoners were held
- See the main gate to Auschwitz
DescriptionLeave Krakow for a confrontational day of reflection with a visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps. The camps are a ceremonial place which leave an indelible impression to all visitors, and are also an important monument to the victims of the Holocaust. Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. As the largest concentration camp served by the Nazis, it became the final resting place of millions of people, mainly Jews, who were killed in hideous gas chambers. After arriving at the museum, collect a free admission ticket with the help of your tour leader and pick up an informational booklet. Spend approximately 2 hours of free time in the Auschwitz I Museum. Take a short break and spend about 1 hour in the Auschwitz-Birkenau II Museum. After a total of 3 hours in both museums, the tour leader will be waiting for you in the same place in the parking lot to take you back to Krakow.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus English-speaking tour leader Food and drinks Admission ticket, which must be individually picked up at the ticket office when presenting an ID Paid admission ticket for guided tours in the selected language
- Please wear the appropriate clothing and behave accordingly during the visit
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Please bring your passport or ID card, these are required to collect an admission ticket at the museum ticket office
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The museum is not adapted for the physically impaired
- The maximum size of luggage/bags that can be brought into the museum is 21 x 29.7 centimeters, like a sheet of A4 paper
- You can buy food and drinks at the restaurant in the museum, you are also free to bring your own with you
- At the museum you have the option of buying guide books
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now