My Guide Website?
Krakow Highlights Private Tour from Katowice with Transport1 Reviews
From Katowice you can easily jump to another cities, so let’s go for it and see amazing Krakow! Prepare yourself for a full day exploration, see the best iconic sights like Wawel Cathedral,Cloth Hall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy full day tour with private guide to historic city - Krakow
- Discover highlights of Krakow as Wawel Hill, Kazimierz District
- Learn fascinating history of Poland through different areas in Krakow
- Spread your Katowice journey and hop to another city easily by car or train
- Explore Wawel Cathedral and visit famous Synagogue
DescriptionPoland has a lot of to offer, each city is different and has interesting sights. We want to give you the chance to explore as much as possible. Starting in Katowice you will reach historic Krakow city! Enjoy more than you could expect - comfortable transport, private local guide, great sights and incredible stories. There are two options to adjust your travel preferences. Katowice is well-connected with Krakow by trains. Take a seat in comfortable train with your friends or family and be picked-up by local Krakow guide. He will take to lovely Old Town where you will see Krakow Barbican, St. Florian’s Gate, Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica. Follow the Royal Route where Polish Kings used to walk there years ago and see magnificent Wawel Hill. Walk around courtyard and find out great history behind this building. Also enter the most important Cathedral in Poland, it’s former place of coronation Polish Kings and burial place for many famous personalities. Slowly change the city vibes to reach Kazimierz District which used to be Jewish area. Now it delight its beauty, peace and lovely alleys, where you can relax. Visit Synagogue Tempel, admire its architecture and listen long story of former local community. Discover all hidden gems! After all the guide will bring you to the railway station for a train back to Katowice. For people who prefer travel by car we offer english-speaking driver on route and your guide join you in Krakow to show you the best Krakow highlights.
IncludesPrivate Full-day Trip from Katowice to Krakow with Transfers by Train or Car (depending on the selected option) 6-hour tour of Krakow led by a Licensed Local Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Tickets to Wawel Cathedral and Tempel Synagogue Two-way train tickets from Katowice to Krakow (11-hour option only) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (9-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour. The mode of transport depends on the selected option. The 11-hour option includes round-way train tickets from Katowice to Krakow. Tickets will be sent by email. Please confirm the departure time and arrive at the train station at least 15 minutes in advance to board the train. The guide will meet you at the Krakow Central Station. The 9-hour option includes round-trip transfers from your Katowice accommodation in a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people or a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. The driver will speak English. The guide will meet you in Krakow city center. Admission to Wawel Cathedral during mass and special events is limited. The Cathedral Museum is closed on Sundays and holidays. The Cathedral is closed on: 01.01, 24.12, 25.12, 01.11 and Easter holidays. Tempel Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. Lunch can be arranged upon request.