My Guide Website?
Krakow: Kazimierz Jewish District Private Guided Tour
Take a private guided tour of the old Kazimierz district, which has been the center of Krakow's Jewish life for over 500 years. Walk through the maze of narrow streets and try traditional kosher food.
- Walk in the footsteps of Polish Jews and follow the path of Jewish monuments
- Admire the seven main synagogues – the largest synagogue complex in Europe
- Explore the heart of the old Jewish quarter along Szeroka Street
- See the remains of the ghetto walls and learn about the history of the Holocaust
- Discover hidden places made famous by the movie 'Schindler's List'