My Guide Website?
Krakow: River Cruise and Jewish Heritage Tour by Golf Cart
On this combination tour admire many of Krakow's attractions on a river cruise and then hop on a golf cart to follow the traces of Jewish heritage in Kazimierz and Podgórze.
- Have a unique introduction to Krakow's attractions and Jewish quarter
- See the city's sites as you cruise down the Vistula River
- Make your way through Kazimierz and Podgórze on a golf cart
- Learn about the history and heritage of Krakow's Jewish community
- Visit important monuments and moving memorials
DescriptionSee the sights of Krakow during a cruise down the Vistula River before touring the city's Jewish quarter by golf cart. Get to know the history and heritage of Krakow's Jewish community and see significant monuments in Kazimierz and Podgórze. Aboard the catamaran and embark on a panoramic cruise along the Vistula River. From the river, see Krakow's popular sights such as the Wawel city walls, the royal castle, the cathedral, the silhouettes of the dragon, and more. After your cruise, take a tour of the Jewish quarter on a golf cart. During your tour see over 20 monuments and memorials, go down the picturesque streets of Kazimierz, and learn about the history of its inhabitants. Understand what makes the quarter one of the most important places in the city. Find traces of terrible events from the past in the streets of the former Jewish ghetto, which existed in the Podgórze district during the war. See a fragment of the undamaged wall around the ghetto, the historic pharmacy 'Pod Orłem', and a monument with many chairs at the Ghetto Heroes Square.
IncludesVistula River sightseeing cruise Transportation by golf car via Kazimierz and Podgórze Audio guide
- Children 0 - 4 years old using the free ticket must sit on an adult's lap