Krakow: Schindler Sites & Plaszow Concentration Camp Tour33 Reviews
Take a 4-hour tour of Krakow, visiting the Oscar Schindler Factory Museum, and the former Plaszow concentration camp. Learn about the remarkable history of Krakow city during the holocaust.
- See one of Krakow's forgotten concentration camps
- Learn more about the Jewish ghetto in the heart of Krakow city
- Visit Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum
DescriptionStart your tour with pickup from your Krakow accommodations. Along with an experienced guide, visit one of Krakow's most historically important locations, the former Plaszow concentration camp. See the insides of the second largest Nazi concentration camp in Poland where not only Jewish but also Polish, Hungarian, and Slovakian populations were exterminated. After your time spent in the concentration camp, you will proceed to the Oscar Schindler Factory Museum. Witness relics from World War II and broaden your understanding of the loss suffered by the Jewish people during the war. After the tour, your guide will drop you off back at your accommodations.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation in a van or minibus English-speaking guide Museum entrance fee
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Museum Exhibition is closed from March 13-25, 2020. Instead, the tour is extended to cover numerous interesting points in the old ghetto and Plaszow district.
- This tour is mostly outdoor, please dress according to weather conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability