Culture & history
Nature & adventure
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews lives were saved during World War II. The place has become very popular for people from around the world, especially after Spielberg’s movie Schindler’s List was released.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:
If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
Feel the atmosphere of Krakow during World War II at Schindler's Factory
Hear about the life of someone who saved more than 1,000 people during the Holocaust
Explore the Museum with a skip-the-line ticket and proffesional local guide
Learn the World War II history from a professional guide
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews lives were saved during World War II. The factory has been turned into a museum to pay tribute to the brave deeds of Oskar Schindler and to recreate the atmosphere of Krakow during World War II. Due to many interactive exhibitions and plenty of historical photographs and objects, you will feel as you were one of the old-time Krakow citizens.
The tour begins with an assembly at the Schindler’s Factory entrance, located at Lipowa 4, in Zablocie district. There, you will meet with a professional local guide, with whom you’ll visit the museum for 1.5 hours. The guide will introduce you to the story of Oskar Schindler and explain the historical background of the war period in Krakow.
Professional local guide
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
• Most of the exhibitions in Schindler’s Factory are interactive
• Exhibition halls in Schindler’s Factory are wheelchair accessible
• The Museum gives an opportunity to learn about stories of saved Jews as well, as some about Nazis officers
• Museum’s nearest tram stops are Zablocie or Plac Bohaterów Ghetta
• There is no parking car park at the museum, however, you can easily park your car on surrounding streets
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund