Krakow: Shooting Range2 Reviews
Krakow shooting range is a thrilling experience with the best service possible. Enjoy an easy transfer with English-speaking driver, instruction in English on how to shoot and tips from professionals and your choice of four shooting packages.
- Experience an exciting session at one of the largest shooting ranges in Poland
- Try weapons you know from games or movies, try out the one of a kind AK-47 Kalashnikov, the wild Revolver or the exciting Shotgun
- Partake in the action and choose different shooting targets
- Learn some shooting tips with a professional instructor
- Choose from four different options to have the most fun
DescriptionGet your heart racing with an exciting shooting range experience in Paczoltowice. You begin this tour with pick-up from your hotel in Krakow and travel 30 minutes in a private Mercedes Benz vehicle with a friendly English-speaking driver to the range. Once you arrive at the shooting range, you attend a training session in English provided by experienced instructors, who will assist you during your entire visit. You can choose from four shooting options, depending on your interests. Package 1 includes: Glock 17 pistol, PM-63 machine pistol, AK-47 Kalashnikov. Package 2 includes: Glock 17 pistol, Revolver cal. 38, AK-47 Kalashnikov, Pump Action Shotgun cal. 12 and 3 targets. Package 3 includes: Glock 17 pistol, Revolver cal. 38, AK-47 Kalashnikov, Pump Action Shotgun cal. 12, M4 cal .223 NATO and total of 4 targets. Package 4 includes: Glock 17 pistol, Revolver cal. 357 Magnum, Colt 1911, M4 cal. .223 NATO, AK-47 Kalashnikov, Pump Action Shotgun cal.12 and 6 targets. Shooting takes from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Upon completion of your session your driver will return you directly to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off to your hotel in Krakow Private transfer in Mercedes Benz vehicle with Wi-Fi access English-speaking assistance Insurance Your choice of shooting package Food and drinks
- Please be advised that only people aged 18 years or older are permitted to use guns
- People between 16 and 18 years old are permitted to use guns under the strict supervision of an adult
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate at the shooting range • Krakow shooting range tour is available from Monday to Sunday, from 11:15 AM to 18:15 PM (with the exception of being closed on the holidays of 1 January, Easter Sunday, 1 November, 24 and 25 December)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability