Krakow: Skip the Line Rynek Underground Museum Private Tour
Discover the secrets that lie under the Market Square of Krakow and explore the unique interior of the Rynek Underground Museum.
- Enjoy a private 2-hour tour in the Rynek Underground Museum led by licensed guide
- Discover a vast collection of artifacts from various archeological excavations of the city
- Sightseeing in a private exclusive group
- Extend your experience with a 2-hour walking tour of Krakow's Old Town
DescriptionLearn about Krakow’s long history, its relics, and hidden gems in the Rynek Underground Museum. Benefit from skip-the-line access and meet your licensed guide. Explore the fascinating exhibits of the museum on a 2-hour tour. Follow your guide through underground corridors and admire fascinating exhibitions, sights, and artifacts. See a variety of relics and items found by archeologists during important excavations of the city. Stroll through Krakow's history in what used to be the original streets, and cellars of buildings that no longer exist. Extend your trip with an additional 2-hour walking tour of the Old Town. Walk along the famous Royal Route and discover most iconic sights of the city such as Wawel Hill, St. Mary's Basilica, and Cloth Hall as some as some lesser-known points of interest.
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets to the Rynek Underground Museum 2-hour tour in Rynek Underground Museum Private guide 2-hour walking tour of Krakow's Old Town, if option selected
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please ensure you are on time as the reservation is made for the exact time of entrance
- In any case of delay, the guide can wait up to 30 minutes for you to arrive
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability