My Guide Website?
Krakow: Vodka Tasting Tour with Polish Appetizers and Shots
Delight your senses with this guided bar-hopping walking tour through the city center of Krakow. Savor some authentic Polish appetizers and uncover the secret to drinking vodka like a local.
- Discover authentic bars where you can drink like a local in Krakow
- Enjoy trying traditional Polish appetizers paired with different vodkas
- Step back in time as your guide tells you the history of alcohol in Poland
- Uncover Polish drinking customs and learn to drink vodka like a local
- Learn traditions around the preparing alcoholic beverages in Poland
DescriptionDiscover how liqueurs and vodka occupy a special place in the Polish culinary tradition on this guided walking tour to bars in the city center of Krakow. Learn facinating story of alcohol in Poland and try some different vodkas paired with traditional Polish starters. Meet your guide and begin your bar hopping adventure. Travel to several different bars that offer a wide selection of pure, herbal, and flavored drinks that are prepared at large distilleries or in people's homes. Try select flavors and discover which ones you prefer. Practice drinking vodka like a local as you learn which toasts and greetings to raise while drinking. Find out what to eat with vodka as you eat Polish snacks with your drink. Taste flavors like herbal, spice, fruit, honey and flower tinctures. Start drinking and listen as you guide tells you facinating alcohol facts, history, and customs. Learn about local life as you indulge in some food and drinks.
IncludesWalking tour Licensed Guide 7 different vodka shots Polish starters
- This tour is only for those aged 18 and over