My Guide Website?
Krakow: Zakopane, Quads and Thermal Baths
See the quaint and beautifully situated town of Zakopane by foot, funicular, quad bike and from relaxing thermal baths.
- Visit the regional bazaar on Krupowki street and shop for unique souvenirs
- Ride a quad bike around the area for an adventurous twist
- Dip into warm outdoor thermal baths
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes on a funicular ride
DescriptionExplore Zakopane, Poland’s skiing capital and popular holiday resort area, with a balance of adventure, sightseeing and relaxation. See the Chocholow village, with traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders, and historical wooden chapels. Meet locals and discover what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs in Krupowki, the main street of Zakopane. Then, take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular for great views of the surroundings, including the Tatra Mountain range, and the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition. Next it’s time to get adventurous – and ride a one-person quad for 1 hour with a licensed instructor, who will take you for an unforgettable adventure. After you’ve had your adrenaline fix, relax in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below ground and enjoy stunning panoramic views.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Professional English-speaking driver Ticket for the funicular ride Ticket for the pools, including access to the mineral water pool and indoor and outdoor pools 1 hour ticket for guided quad trip A small gift of free traditional cottage cheeses
- The temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Kraków, so warm clothes are recommended
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a children's car seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities may change according to weather conditions