My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Auschwitz-Birkenau Camp Tour with Transport5 Reviews
Join the most educational and convenient tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau with a Licensed Museum Guide.Comfortable air-conditioned transportation with pick-up and drop off to your accommodation.
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Site with a Licensed Auschwitz
- Takeadvantage of skip-the-line tickets to avoid wasting time in long queues
- Enjoy air-conditioned transportation with pickup and drop-off to accommodation
- See the original buildings of the former labour and death camps
- Learn about WWII history, the Holocaust crimes and the people responsible
DescriptionAs a leading tour company, we want to make sure that your experience in Auschwitz-Birkenau is hassle-free, educational and unforgettable, so we will organize for you the most convenient transportation, the best Expert Guide and skip-the-line tickets. Join us to discover the truth behind the largest Nazi concentration and extermination camp complex. For your convenience, we will pick you up straight from your accommodation in Krakow. We guarantee comfortable transportation in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle with an English-Polish speaking driver. Upon arrival in Oswiecim, your group of up to 30 people won't have to wait hours in long queues with other tourists as we provide skip-the-line tickets for priority entrance. This tour includes visiting and transport in between the original labour camp Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau, the massive extermination camp built to fulfil the horror of the “Final Solution” plan. Since visiting both sites is essential to understand the scope of the Holocaust crimes that took place here, we guarantee 3,5-hours tour of both camps, regardless of traffic jams. Throughout the tour you will hear the authentic accounts of daily starvation, harsh labour, punishment and death, but also of survival, resistance, escapes and liberation. The live commentary will be given by a Licensed Auschwitz Guide fluent in your native language to help you make sense of the complex topic. Feel free to ask any questions at any time. We will also provide special headsets so you’ll be able to hear your guide properly even if the area is busy and noisy. While visiting the barracks, gas chambers and crematoriums you will discover the gruesome details of atrocities committed here. You will learn about the camp commanders and the politics behind the creation of the Nazi death machine. Only with our knowledgeable 5-Stars Guide you will also gain an insight into the postwar legacy of this horrific site, including the story of the theft of the famous gate inscription Arbeit macht frei (“work sets you free”). For your comfort, you will be dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the tour.
IncludesGroup tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Concntration Camp by Car Expert Guide with Official Auschwitz Museum License speaking fluently in your native language Skip-the-line tickets to the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau Headset to perfectly hear tour guide Guaranteed 3,5-hours guided tour of the Auschwitz Camp regardless of traffic jams Door-to-door transportation from Krakow by air-conditioned car with a professional driver
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information You will be picked-up from your accomodation between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM. The start time is approximate and depends on the location of your accommodation, so you will be informed about the exact pick-up time in a separate email. Please bring your ID card or passport with you. We suggest packing lightly and taking some snacks and drinks as there is no break for lunch Pick-up service is available only for accommodations in the center of Krakow. If your accommodation is located outside the city center, the tour will depart from the meeting point of Bracka Street 15, 31-005 Krakow Please arrive at the meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since there is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests get the perfect experience. Guide will wait up to 5 min before starting the tour This is a group-tour which means that other participants may join the group