My Guide Website?
Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Tour from Krakow11 Reviews
Get back to nature in the Tatra Mountains on a day trip from Krakow with an English-speaking private or shared guide. Stroll the lovely streets of Zakopane and enjoy panoramic views on the cable car ride from Krupowki.
- Reconnect with nature in the Tatra Mountains
- Sample traditional foods and see old-style houses
- Stroll the most popular streets of Zakopane
- Ride the cable car up Gubałówka mountain
DescriptionFollowing pickup from your hotel in Krakow, journey into the Tatra Mountains to experience the pristine nature of the highest mountain range in Poland. Make your way to the village of Chochołów near Zakopane, where the locals still live in traditional wooden houses. Hear about everyday life and the folk culture of the local Góral people, before visiting the workshop of a talented sculptor. Return to Zakopane via Witów to look at an old wooden church and visit the shepherd's mountain shelter of Bacowka, where traditional cheese is still produced. Get breathtaking views of the Tatra Mountains on the way to Krupowki Street, Zakopane's commercial heart with lots of shops and restaurants serving local cuisine. Ride the cable car to take in breathtaking views before returning to Krakow at the end of the day.
IncludesFree hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off Transportation English-speaking driver Cable railway ticket Food and drinks
- This tour usually starts between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. You will be informed of the exact starting time at least 2 days in advance
- The temperature in the mountains is lower than in other regions. Wear clothing suitable for the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now