My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Zakopane City Tour with Thermal Baths3 Reviews
Relax in the waters of the theraml baths. Explore the Tatra Mountains and visit Zakopane town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax in Thermal Baths with hot mineral water
- Swim in indoor and outdoor pools
- Take a trip up to Gubalowka Mountain and enjoy the stunning views
- Buy some souvenirs and try local food on Krupowki Street
DescriptionHead to the Polish Tatra Mountains to spend your day both actively and relaxingly. After a 2-hour journey, Head to a stop in Chocholow, where you will be able to see the beautiful wooden houses built by locals years ago. Have a chance to meet some locals, try their traditional food, and buy souvenirs - all while enjoying the stunning views of Tatras. Breathe in the fresh mountain air, especially at the top of Gubalowka Mountain. Relax at Chocholow Thermal Baths, the biggest thermal complex in Podhale. Spend 3-hours in indoor and outdoor pools. Benefit from the natural waters, extracted from depths of around 3600 meters below ground level, said to have various beneficial effects on health.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking driver Ticket to Gubalowka funicular Ticket to thermal baths Traditional cottage cheese Water
- Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150 centimeters tall so that a child seat can be arranged
- The order of the activities can be changed