From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Baths
Escape the busy city of Krakow and discover northern Slovakia’s idyllic Tatra region from the treetops, explore the charming resort town of Zakopane, and relax in the mineral-rich waters at Chocholowska Thermal Baths.
- Walk amongst the treetops in Slovakia's picturesque Tatra region
- Admire sprawling views across Bachledova Valley, the Tatra Mountains, and Pieniny National Park
- Explore the charming resort town of Zakopane and mingle with the locals
- Ride the funicular up to Gubalowka Mountain for more scenic views
- Spend three hours relaxing in the mineral-rich waters of Chocholowska Thermal Baths
DescriptionYour full-day trip begins with pickup from your accommodation in Krakow and heads to Zdiar, a charming Slovakian folk village located just 10 kilometres from the Polish border. Admire the distinctive architecture and culture of Zdiar, then embark on a scenic uphill walk to reach the treetop path. Located 24 meters above the ground, this unique walkway offers stunning views across Bachledova Valley, the Tatra Mountains, and Pieniny National Park. After your walk, continue the tour to Zakopane, also known as the “skiing capital of Poland”. Wander along Krupowki, the town’s main street, and mingle with the locals. As you explore, get a sense of small-town life and shop for souvenirs and handmade crafts. Later, ride the funicular up to Gubalowka Mountain to admire yet more amazing views. You’ll also see the famous ski hill used for the Gran Prix Ski Jump Competition. Finally, visit Chocholowska Thermal Baths in the highland village of Chocholow. Spend three hours relaxing in the mineral-rich waters and let the stresses of everyday life melt away. Work your way around the eight whirlpools and take a dip in the brine bath. At the end of an amazing day, enjoy drop-off back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Krakow Professional English-speaking driver Treetop walk admission ticket Gubalowka funicular train ticket Thermal baths admission Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Water Guide Food and drinks (other than water) Cable car ticket in Slovakia Entry to spa, sauna, or massage areas at the thermal baths
- • You are advised to wear comfortable shoes • Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops for the thermal baths • Please note, the order of the itinerary may change
- Choose between a private or shared tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability