My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Zakopane & Tatra Mountains Cheese Tasting Tour
Visit the mountainside resort of Zakopane at the foot of the Tatra mountains. Taste oscypek smoked cheese. Stroll along the Krupówki promenade. Ascend Gubałówka mountain by cable car.
- Marvel at the breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains
- Ascend to the peak of Gubałówka in style as you ride a modern cable car
- Taste oscypek smoked cheese and learn how this delicacy is made
- Go for a relaxing walk on the Krupówki promenade in the resort town of Zakopane
- Warm yourself with an optional relaxing hot bath in a thermal pool
DescriptionExperience locally produced cheese by the Tatra mountains. Go on a 2-hour drive from Krakow and arrive at Zakopane. Relax as you ramble along the promenade. Pass by the restaurants serving regional dishes. Ride a cable car to the summit of Gubałówka mountain. Choose to warm up in the thermal baths. Let your driver pick you up in Krakow. Sit back and enjoy a leisurely drive to Zakopane. Visit a cheese-making factory to taste locally made oscypek smoked cheese. Learn how this famous cheese is made. Stretch your legs with a relaxing walk along Krupówki promenade in Zakopane town. See the many restaurants, famous for their Polish regional cuisine. Board a cable car and climb to the top of Gubałówka mountain in comfort. Stare at the wonderful view of the Tatra mountains. Bathe in a thermal pool if you like. Finish up as your English-speaking driver takes you back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking driver Ticket for the cable car ride to Gubalowka Local cheese tasting
- Due to road works and the high season in Zakopane, it is possible that the travel time may be longer This tour operates in all weather conditions The temperature in the mountains may differ from that in Krakow, take some warmer clothes just in case